Attendance and Tuition Policies
You can register online or in person at 9112 E. Central or by calling the Wichita Center for Performing Arts at 316.201.6654. We accept check, credit card, and money orders.
Payment Deadlines: Classes/Workshops: Due no later than one week prior to the start of program. There will be a $15 late fee applied to all payments received after the due date.
Cancellation Policy/Student Withdrawal Policy
- Cancellations must be made in writing and given to WCPA administrative staff.
- You will receive a refund minus a $15 cancellation fee with notice two-weeks prior to the start of the session.
- You will receive a refund minus a $20 cancellation fee with notice one-week prior to the start of the session.
- No refund or credit will be issued if you cancel less than one week before your class begins.
- No refund or credit will be issued if a student is registered for an age inappropriate class and WCPA staff determines it to be an unsuccessful fit.
- WCPA reserves the right to cancel classes and workshops that are not fully enrolled. In this case, classes may either be combined, an alternate class may be chosen or payment may be refunded in full.
Code of Conduct
In order to provide students with a safe and supportive environment, we do not tolerate any form of physical or verbal abuse, harassment, vandalism, or the use of any illegal substances. Any behaviors found in violation of this policy will be addressed and the student may be asked to leave classes. No refunds will be issued in the event that the Code of Conduct is violated.
Pick Up and Drop Off
Students in classes for Grades 3 and younger must be dropped off and picked up at their classroom. Students in classes for Grades 4 and older may be dropped off and picked up at the sliding doors.
If a student is picked up later than 10 minutes after the end of a session, a $7.00 fee will be charged.
Medical Emergency Policy
If we are unable to contact a parent or if time does not permit, 911 services will be used. All expenses incurred are the responsibility of parent/legal guardian.
To ensure the safety of all of our students, we have a strict no-nut policy for both peanuts and tree-nuts (including hazelnut products such as Nutella).
Photos and Videos
WCPA (and its designees and agents) has permission to utilize my student’s image, likeness, actions, and statements in any live or recorded audio, video or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, the class in any medium or content for any purposes, including commercial or promotional purposes, without further authorization or compensation.
Families are welcome to take recordings and photographs of their student in class for strictly personal use only. Any recordings or photos taken by families cannot be used for broadcast and/or distribution via the internet including but not limited to social media sites and/or public websites.
Attendance: Students are expected to arrive on time. As a courtesy, parents are asked to contact WCPA if students will be late or absent. WCPA does not offer make-up classes in the event of absences.
Inclement Weather: WCPA reserves the right to cancel classes for inclement weather. Cancellations will be announced via email, facebook, text and/or on our website. WCPA is not required to refund partial tuition or make up the class for cancelled classes due to weather.
By registering in a class I indicate that I have read and agree with the WCPA policies.